The best way to earn wealth is by not blowing it away on stupid stuff. LivingSocial and Groupon are great ways through which you can save a lot of money. But do you really need that Scuba lesson in a swimming pool or that pilot lesson where you hold the controls for 20 mins?Recently, I bought a cleaning service via Living Social.
This was the worst cleaning service of all times.
- You cannot schedule in advance what time you want them to come. Essentially like the cable service, you have to stay home entire morning or afternoon or evening. Sure... I have nothing better to do with my life any way right?
- Didn't clean the inside of the microwave
- Didn't dust or clean the Window blinds or planks
- Fans not cleaned properly
- Hardwood floors felt sticky while walking after they cleaned
- Corners of the floor not vacummed
- Vacuuming of the room not done well; I could do better vacuuming with my left hand!
Avoid HouseWarmers Maids, LLC at all cost.
I tried to contact LivingSocial a few times, but I guess they don't really care about Customer Service now that their big IPO is coming out. Update: LivingSocial's customer service finally responded and gave me DealBucks credit to my account.
If a company gives you a hard time you could do the following:
- Contact the company and ask for a refund
- Contact LivingSocial or the company that sold you the voucher
- File a complain with BBB
- Small Claims Court
- Ignore, learn your lesson, always check reviews first and buy a deal IF you REALLY need it !